The network of bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons in your foot is intricate. This complex structure must be able to sustain your body’s weight while also allowing you to move and function throughout your daily activities.
Unfortunately, injury and pain can also occur to your feet. Anywhere on the foot, from the toes to the Achilles tendon in the heel, can experience pain. You should get medical help if you are hurt or hurt yourself, especially if the pain is intense or lasts for a long time. In order to lessen your discomfort, Southern Pain & Spine Specialists offers foot pain therapy in Charlotte.
At Southern Pain and Spine Specialists, we understand that every step you take matters. Your journey towards pain-free living begins with us. Our heartfelt commitment to your well-being drives us to be your partners in recovery. Allow us to introduce you to a haven of healing led by Dr. Alamarie, MD, a beacon of compassion and expertise in the realm of podiatric foot pain relief.
In a world where hustle and bustle often overshadow the importance of self-care, we proudly stand as a sanctuary of solace for those enduring the burdens of foot pain. Dr. Alamarie, a distinguished foot pain specialist, is more than a doctor – he’s a guide on your path to recovery. His extensive experience in both podiatry and orthopedics allows him to provide an unmatched level of care, catering not just to symptoms but to the unique stories behind them.
Nestled in the heart of Matthews, North Carolina, our clinic’s location is a testament to our commitment to convenience. For those seeking relief from foot pain in Matthews and Waxhaw, our easily accessible centers serve as beacons of hope. We understand that the journey to healing begins with accessibility, and our strategic locations ensure that relief is never out of reach.
When you walk through our doors, you’re not just a patient – you’re a valued member of our community. Your struggles become our mission, and your recovery becomes our purpose. Welcome to Southern Pain and Spine Specialists, where your foot care journey takes center stage.
- Plantar Fasciitis: This common condition can bring about stabbing heel pain, particularly with your first steps in the morning. We understand the agony it can cause, and our experts are well-equipped to provide effective solutions.
- Bunions: These pesky bumps at the base of your big toe can disrupt your gait and daily comfort. Our specialized foot surgeon, Dr. Alamarie, can provide insights and solutions to address this concern.
- Morton’s Neuroma: The discomfort, tingling, or burning sensation caused by this nerve condition can be distressing. Our expertise in foot and ankle injuries allows us to offer personalized care for this condition.
- Arthritis: When your foot joints are in pain, it can severely affect your quality of life. Trust in our skilled medical team to offer guidance on managing arthritis-related foot pain.
- Ingrown Toenails: These seemingly small issues can lead to significant discomfort. Our dedicated foot doctor ensures that even the most seemingly minor concerns are given the attention they deserve.
- Foot Conditions: Conditions such as: flat feet, gout, Plantar Fasciitis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Osteoarthritis, etc., often result in foot pain. Also, injuries or sprains may be a reason behind your foot pain.
Recognizing the Weight of Foot Pain on Daily Life
We comprehend the significant impact that foot pain can have on your daily activities. From simple tasks like walking to pursuing your favorite sports and activities, persistent foot pain can cast a shadow over your life. Whether you’re an athlete seeking sports medicine expertise or a diabetic patient requiring specialized care, our medical center is committed to offering you the best treatment options.
Informed patients make better decisions, and that’s why we’re here to provide you with the knowledge you need to understand your condition fully. Dr. Alamarie, a dedicated foot surgeon with a compassionate approach, leads our team, ensuring that your journey towards healing is as comfortable and supported as possible. As you navigate through the world of foot pain, remember that you’re not alone—Southern Pain and Spine Specialists is here to guide you every step of the way.
Regenerative Medicine for Foot Pain
At Southern Pain & Spine Specialists, we treat pain in a multidisciplinary manner. In addition to providing conventional non-invasive, non-opioid treatments, we also provide regenerative medicine in Charlotte.
Regenerative medicine offers alternatives to invasive surgeries so the body can mend naturally, such as PRP therapy and stem cell therapy. Damaged tissues can be grown again, replaced, and mended using regenerative medical procedures. Pain is eliminated, mobility is increased, and life quality is improved. PRP therapy is utilized for less serious conditions, whilst stem cell therapy is used for more complex procedures.
PRP Therapy for the Foot
PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, is used in a variety of medical contexts. This therapy uses the body’s natural ability to heal itself to treat musculoskeletal and sports injuries. In order to produce platelet-rich plasma, the patient’s blood is taken and spun in a centrifuge throughout the procedure. The plasma is then injected once more into the treatment area for a quicker recovery time.
Stem Cell Therapy for Foot Pain
Stem cell therapy could be suggested for foot injuries or discomfort that has progressed progressively. With the use of stem cell therapy, we can treat your pain at its source without using drugs or surgery. It is possible to avoid invasive, hazardous surgery.
A cutting-edge treatment for foot discomfort is stem cell therapy. It benefits patients in the following ways:
• Choosing a minimally invasive procedure over a major surgery
• Short downtime, as compared to months
• Rapid natural recovery for increased mobility and function
• Reduced edema and soreness in the feet
WHO’S A CANDIDATE IN NC?
Do you frequently get foot pain? Has your pain persisted for more than a month? You might need to contact a doctor if rest and over-the-counter painkillers are not relieving your discomfort.
Our integrative approach to pain management at Southern Pain & Spine Specialists in Charlotte includes non-surgical, non-opioid treatments. For patients with the conditions, injuries, or symptoms listed below, we offer individualized back pain treatment:
• Severe Pain and Swelling
• Limited Mobility
• Foot Injuries
• Persistent Pain Not Improving
• Numbness, Burning Pain, or Tingling Sensations
• Pain That Worsens with Movement
Recommended Treatments for Foot and Ankle Pain by Podiatrist Doctor Alamarie
Informed patients take better decisions about their health. So, it is our priority to make sure you understand your options and what each of those options offer.
An injection of cortisone or steroids helps to relieve inflammation and pain. Faster pain relief is achieved since the drug is administered directly to the painful location. Low-dose, non-invasive, non-opioid steroid injections are a form of pain management.
In Charlotte, we provide steroid injections at Southern Pain & Spine Specialists. A local anesthetic and a corticosteroid drug are both contained in the injections. In order to treat the condition, your doctor will inject the medication straight into the affected joint, soft tissue, muscle, tendon, or nerve. This quick office procedure offers long-lasting pain relief that starts working right away.
Peripheral Nerve Blocks
A peripheral nerve block aids in controlling and obstructing pain in particular body parts. To stop the nerves in a problematic area from communicating pain signals to the brain, a drug is injected close to the nerves. It functions as a more durable localized anesthetic.
Peripheral nerve blocks are something we use in Charlotte to help patients find the root of their discomfort and get relief. Once the discomfort has subsided, your illness may be treated with other therapies or drugs to provide longer-lasting pain relief. For best outcomes, peripheral nerve blocks are frequently combined with other treatments.
Focused Aspiration of Soft Tissues (FAST) Treatment Procedures
An injury that results in scar formation around a tendon leads the tendon to degenerate as the scar tissue accumulates. Pain from this damage might decrease your mobility and functionality and get worse with time. The unhealthy tissue is delicately removed in Charlotte using the Focused Aspiration of Soft Tissue (FAST) method. The soft tissue and tendon’s health is recovered as a result.
Ultrasonic imaging is used during FAST operations to see the tissue removal mechanism. Using this procedure, your doctor can locate, remove, and aspirate diseased tissues from the foot’s tendons and other parts of the body. Pain levels are decreased, and functioning is increased.
Surgical Interventions When Necessary
When foot pain persists and non-surgical options have been thoroughly explored, the caring team at Southern Pain and Spine Specialists, led by the esteemed Dr. Alamarie, MD, may recommend minimally invasive surgery. We want you to know that you’re not alone on this journey. Our compassionate approach to foot pain treatment extends to our surgical procedures as well.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures: A Gentle Approach to Healing When surgery is deemed necessary, our orthopedic experts prioritize your comfort and well-being. We specialize in minimally invasive procedures that aim to minimize disruption while maximizing results. These procedures are designed with your swift recovery and reduced discomfort in mind, ensuring that you can return to your everyday activities as soon as possible.
- Bunion Surgery: Taking Steps Towards Lasting Relief Bunions can be incredibly uncomfortable and even affect your mobility. Our experienced physicians, under the guidance of Dr. Alamarie, MD, offer bunion surgery as a solution to address this common issue. Our team not only possesses the technical proficiency but also the empathy to guide you through the process, addressing your concerns and ensuring that you’re informed every step of the way.
- Plantar Fascia Release: Easing Pain with Precision Plantar fasciitis can significantly hinder your quality of life. Our surgical expertise encompasses plantar fascia release, a procedure designed to alleviate the pain caused by this condition. Rest assured that we approach each surgery with a keen attention to detail and a gentle touch, ensuring that your comfort is a top priority throughout your healing journey.
At Southern Pain and Spine Specialists, we understand that considering surgical intervention can be an emotional experience. We’re here to support you with compassionate care, offering our expertise while understanding your concerns and addressing your questions. Dr. Alamarie, MD, and our entire team are dedicated to helping you regain your comfort and mobility, guiding you towards a future with less pain and greater well-being.
Gentle Foot Exercises for Enhanced Comfort
In your journey towards alleviating foot discomfort, these exercises can provide a soothing touch. By engaging in these exercises, you’re nurturing the flexibility and strength of your feet. Always prioritize your comfort and avoid any movements that may intensify discomfort. We’ve included a few exercises you may try.
- Frozen Can Roll: A simple yet effective way to massage your feet.
- Achilles Stretch: Gently stretch the Achilles tendon for relief.
- Heel Raise: Strengthen your calf muscles and promote balance.
- Step-Up: A controlled step-up motion to engage various foot muscles.
- Towel Stretch: Stretch your foot’s arch with a towel’s assistance.
- Towel Pickup: Enhance toe mobility and grip strength.
- Standing Calf Stretch: A standing stretch to ease tension in calf muscles.
- Standing Soleus Stretch: Focus on the deeper calf muscles for thorough relief.
- Side-Lying Leg Lift: A comfortable way to engage and strengthen leg muscles.
- Balance and Reach Exercises: Improve balance while gently working foot muscles.
- Prone Hip Extension: Engage hips and lower back for holistic relief.
- Sitting Plantar Fascia Stretch: Stretch the plantar fascia while seated, easing discomfort.
Physicians spend time to tailor a treatment plan that resonates with your specific concerns, particularly if they are sports-related. These exercises can be incorporated into your personalized plan, aligning with your physician’s interest in your well-being. Remember, your comfort and progress are paramount.
Request an Appointment Today with Our Podiatrist in Matthews!
Is persistent foot pain hindering your daily activities and diminishing your quality of life? It’s time to proactively address your discomfort and regain pain-free movement. At Southern Pain and Spine Specialists, we understand the impact of foot pain and are dedicated to providing specialized care to help you find relief and regain your active lifestyle.
Prioritizing Timely Care
Recognize that addressing foot pain in its early stages is crucial for effective management and prevention of further complications. Delaying seeking assistance can lead to more severe issues and prolonged discomfort. Our team, led by the expert podiatrist Dr. Alamarie, MD, spends time listening to your concerns and crafting personalized treatment plans to ensure lasting relief.
Why Choose Us for Foot Pain Treatment?
- Expert Podiatrist: Dr. Alamarie, MD, is an experienced specialist in diagnosing and treating foot pain, ensuring you receive top-notch care.
- Attentive Approach: We prioritize your unique experience, ensuring our treatment aligns with your needs and concerns.
- Convenient Appointments: We understand the urgency of your pain and provide timely appointments to address your discomfort.
- Insurance Options: We accept a range of insurances, including Medcost, UHC, BCBS, Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, TriWest, Optum, and Workers’ Comp, for your foot pain treatment needs.
- Easy Scheduling: Contact us at 833-704-7246 to easily schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Visit Us at Convenient Locations:
- Matthews Location: 101 East Matthews Street, Suite 200, Matthews, NC 28105
- Waxhaw Location: 105 Waxhaw Professional Drive, Suite D, Waxhaw, NC 28173
Take a proactive step toward walking without pain. Let us help you pave the way toward a future with improved mobility and comfort. Don’t let foot pain restrict your life – schedule an appointment with Dr. Alamarie today and take the first step towards a pain-free life.